Koeti, Teoti (George)
- Born 4 February 1886, Henley, Otago, New Zealand
- Died 6 May 1974, Hamilton
- Last rank Lance Corporal
- Service number 16/223
- Served In New Zealand Pioneer (Māori) Battalion, 1st Māori Contingent
- Next of Kin Mr William Henry Brown (father), Henley, Otago
- Pre-war occupation Labourer, Dunedin C.C.
- Enlisted19 October 1914, Otago
- Embarkationaboard HMNZT 20 Warrimoo, departed 14 February 1915, disembarked Suez, Egypt, 2 March 1915
- Theatres of operationEgyptian 1915-1916, Egyptian E.F. 1916, Balkan (Moudros, Lemnos) 1915, Western European and France 1916-1917
- Periods of service150 days in New Zealand and four years, 52 days overseas in Egypt, Mudros, Leumos and France. Total service of four years and 202 days.
- Returned to New Zealandaboard Westmoreland, 6 April 1919
- Discharged7 May 1919
- Awarded1914-15 Star, British War Medal, Victory Medal, Gallipoli Medallion and Gallipoli Lapel Badge