Tepene*, Arthur Frederick
Moffett, Arthur Goodwillie
- Born 7 November 1894, Woodend, Canterbury, New Zealand
- Died 1960
- Last rank Private
- Service number 19489
- Served In Māori Contingent, 13th Reinforcements
- Next of Kin Mrs Miria Flutey (mother), Woodend, Kaiapoi
- Pre-war occupation Labourer, Andrews and Co.
- ReligionChurch of England (Anglican)
- Enlisted3 October 1916
- Embarkationaboard HMNZT 75 Waitemata, departed 19 January 1917, disembarked Plymouth, England 27 March 1917.
- Theatres of operationWestern European 1917-1918-1919
- Periods of service133 days in New Zealand and two years and 81 days overseas, in Western Europe. Total service of two years and 214 days.
- Returned to New Zealandaboard Westmoreland, 6 April 1919
- Discharged7 May 1919 on termination of period of engagement
- AwardedBritish War Medal and Victory Medal