- Born 9 August 1895, New Zealand
- Died 2 February 1917, France
- Killed In Action Died on active service (pneumonia), 2 February 1917, 1st Australian Casualty Clearing Station, France.
- Last rank Private
- Service number 16/720
- Served In New Zealand (Māori) Pioneer Battalion, 2nd Māori Contingent
- Next of Kin Mr John Wesley Reiroa (father), Waikuku, North Canterbury
- Pre-war occupation Labourer
- ReligionChurch of England (Anglican)
- Enlisted29 June 1915, Canterbury
- Embarkationaboard HMNZT 29, Waitemata, departed 18 August 1915, Wellington, disembarked 26 October 1915, Suez, Egypt
- Theatres of operationEgypt 1915-1916, Egyptian E.F. 1916 and Western European 1916-1917
- BuriedEstaires Communal Cemetery, Nord, France
- Awarded1914-15 Star, British War Medal and Victory Medal
Medals sent to Mr John Wesley Reiroa.
Profile photo credit:Weekly Press 28 February 1917 via The Onward Project