Coulston, Miles William Henry
- Born 16 August 1895, Kaiapoi, Christchurch or 7 June 1894, Porangahau, Hawke’s Bay
- Died 4 March 1973, Hillmorton, Christchurch
- Last rank Private/Trooper
- Service number 7/1943
- Served In New Zealand Expeditionary Force, 9th Reinforcements, Canterbury Mounted Rifles, C Squadron
- Next of Kin Mr Raine Areta (father), Kaiapoi, and Mrs G. Briggs (cousin), Lyttelton
- Pre-war occupation Farmer, Burnham Industrial School
- ReligionChurch of England (Anglican)
- Enlisted18 October 1915
- Embarkationaboard HMNZT 37 Maunganui, departed 8 January 1916, Wellington, disembarked Suez, Egypt, 8 February 1916.
- Theatres of operationEgyptian 1916, Egyptian E.F. 1916 and Western European 1916-17-18-19
- Periods of service110 days in New Zealand and three years 87 days overseas in Egypt and Western Europe. Total service of three years 197 days.
- Returned to New Zealandaboard Westmoreland, 6 April 1919
- Discharged4 May 1919 on termination of period of engagement
- AwardedBritish War Medal and Victory Medal