- Born 20 March 1895, East Eyreton, Canterbury, New Zealand
- Died 17 November 1972, Christchurch
- Last rank Sergeant/Rifleman
- Service number 33343
- Served In 21st Reinforcement, J Company, New Zealand Rifle Brigade
- Next of Kin Mrs Amiria Flutey, Kahutara, Featherston
- Pre-war occupation Farm Labourer, Maddrens Rope Works, Christchurch
- ReligionChurch of England (Anglican)
- Enlisted18 September 1916
- Embarkationaboard HMNZT 75 Waitemata, departed 19 January 1917, disembarked Plymouth, Devon, England, 27 March 1917.
- Theatres of operationWestern European 1917-1918-1919
- Periods of serviceone year and 131 days in New Zealand and two years 93 days overseas in Western Europe. Total service of three years and 223 days.
- Returned to New Zealandaboard Maheno, 12 March 1919
- Discharged28 April 1920, no longer physically fit for war service due to wounds received in action
- AwardedBritish War Medal and Victory Medal