- Born 2 May 1892, Woodlands, Southland, New Zealand
- Died 10 September 1918, England
- Killed In Action 10 September 1918, at sea of influenza, on route to Plymouth, England
- Last rank Private
- Service number 78907
- Served In New Zealand Infantry, 40th Reinforcements, A Company, New Zealand Expeditionary Force
- Next of Kin Mrs Lena Boreham (sister) Speight’s Terrace, Dunedin
- Pre-war occupation Jockey, D.R. Jones
- Enlisted31 January 1917, Dunedin
- Embarkationaboard HMNZT 107 Tahiti, departed 10 July 1918
- BuriedPlymouth (Efford) Cemetery, Devon, England. Grave reference: General C. 4332.
- AwardedBritish War Medal
Medals sent to Mr Robert McIntosh (father), Invercargill.
Profile photo credit: Otago Witness 2 October 1918 via The Onward Project