- Born 12 December 1888, Waipu, Northland, New Zealand
- Died 3 August 1917, in action, France
- Killed In Action 3 August 1917, France
- Last rank Driver/Trooper
- Service number 13/358
- Served In New Zealand Field Artillery, 1st Brigade, 7th Battery, Auckland Mounted Rifles
- Next of Kin Mr Charles Stevens (father), Maungatapere, North Auckland
- Pre-war occupation Farmer
- Enlisted13 August 1914, Auckland
- Embarkationaboard HMNZT 8 or HMNZT 12, Star of India or Waimana, departed 16 October 1914, Wellington, disembarked 3 December 1914, Suez, Egypt
- Theatres of operationEgyptian 1914-1915-1916, Gallipoli 1915, Egyptian E.F. 1916, and Western European 1916-1917
- BuriedTrois Arbres Cemetery, Steenwerck, Nord, France. Grave reference: I.V.43.
Medals sent to Mr Charles Stevens.
Profile photo credit:Auckland Weekly News 25 October 1917 via The Onward Project